Pages

dinsdag 20 september 2011

They really ask money for everything...

When I was waiting for the bus the other day, I was checking a few things on my cellphone and guess what? I discovered that Tom Felton was coming to Belgium, to FACTS! I was really thrilled and I was already planning stuff in my head 'til I read you have to pay to get in ( I can understand that) and that you have to pay to get a picture with Tom and if you want an autograph. I was so stunned by the prices as well. 15 euro's for a photograph with Tom...Does a profession photographer make these photo's in a studio or is it a snap shot? I bet it will be a snap shot. At FACTS they ask between 20 to 45 euro's for an autograph... just so insane!

The worst of all is that it actually sells. Fans queuing (for hours?!) to BUY an autograph or picture with a celeb. Hell, I would never ever do that. I'd rather have a day of fun with the money then spend it on something so stupid.  I find it pathetic to spend money to get a pic with a famous person... but well, who am I to judge how other spend their money? I must admit that I'm, sometimes, a little jealous if people "meet" famous people I like/admire but it passes fast.

Or what I really hate is that people, who already got an autograph or a pic (at an event or something) ask the same celeb for a second while others don't even have one yet. Shame that people are so greedy (I am not saying that I can't be greedy), but that how the world works, isn't it?


PS: Something I like to add: I'm looking around to find the perfect horse to buy! More details on it as soon as I found it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten