Pages

dinsdag 3 januari 2012

A new year, a fresh start: resolutions.




Since last year was a terrible year for me, I decided to pick some resolutions so I have something to work on. I know I wont be able to fill them all in and I have to pick some and skip other for later.I really need this so I have something to focus on! I should print this and paste it on my wall above my desk!  Now, onwards then.

  • Get a job
  • Spend less time being bored and spend more time doing stuff
  • read at least 25 books
  • explore different genres of books/movies/games/series
  • Get rid of my insecurities
  • Get a drivers licence
  • Buy a second hand car
  • Rent a house/ flat with my BF
  • Buy a second horse
  • Lose some weight (get one size smaller at least!)
  • Worry less
  • Be more optimistic
  • Finish my Harry Potter fanfic
  • Continue writing and expanding my idea for an original story
  • Do more stuff with friends
  • Pick up photography again
  • Go to London for a (mid)week and visit the Harry Potter sets
  • Keep my room clean
  • Help my parents more in house
  • Think less, do more and dare to be reckless
  • Buy a computer so I don't have to use this shitty laptop any more (and I'll be loads happier)
  • Take better care of myself
  • Work hard to make one of my dreams come true

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten