Pages

vrijdag 21 september 2012

Ready for Uni!

That start of the new academic school year (is this the right term in English? I don't know) is nearing! On Monday there is an introduction day and on Tuesday Uni starts for real. Thursday is a free day because there is a major party in Antwerp for the opening of the new year. Since I'm not really a party person and it's not my kind of music, I am not going. On Friday I have no school as well since there aren't any course I am required to follow.

I'm really thrilled to be going back to school after almost two years. Until a few months back, I didn't noticed how hard I missed learning new things. I think I'm as good as ready! I have a huge new desk. My old one was way too small. With my computer on it it was full; I have a really nice bag (waterproof, in case of heavy rain) and my aunt and uncle are going to take me shopping Saturday. (yeah, I'm spoiled!) I figured out Blackboard and finally managed to change my password into something I can actually remember.

I just need to get my books and stuff. I know which books I need to get, but I'm not sure about how and where I should get them. So I'm going to wait on that until I have some more information!

The only thing that I'm a little worried about is that I have some lesson that follow up to each other immediately, but are on another place on campus. For example I have a lesson in building A from 15.00 - 16.00 and the next on is on 16.00 -17.00 in building B, which is about a five minute walk from building A. I'm sure it will turn out okay, but I'm afraid that I'll miss something important or so. I hate being late!

Something that is going to be weird is that I need to  plan and won't have as much free time as I'm used to. I have spent whole days doing nothing but sitting at home a lot during the last two years. Luckily I adapt well to almost any situation.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten