Pages

maandag 22 augustus 2011

How can we let go of the once we call friends?

It's hard to let the ones we love go and that the reason, why I think, it's so hard to accept that Harry Potter has come to an end, even though it will never vanish. I loved some characters on the books more then I loved some of my friends or my family and some people don't understand that.

Not one of my friends stood by my side for ten years and I'm so terrible jealous of the friendship Harry, Ron and Hermione had and probably still have. I have a feeling that I'm never going to experience such boundless friendship. I don't want to accuse my friends for not being a Ron, Harry or Hermione. They are fine as they are I don't want my friends to chance whom they are for my sake, that would be so selfish.

There is just one thing I know that I have from the Harry Potter series: I love by fiancee as much as Snape loved Lily. If he ever stops loving me, I don't know what I will do... 'cause my heart has never been broken.

Some people, well a lot of people, don't understand why I and so many other fans, love Harry and his fantastic tale so much. To be honest, I can't say why I love it so much. I grew up with them. I've been at Harry's side for ten years! I've been solving the riddles to open Rowlings door, in the hope of a small bit of information. I had sleepless night because I refused to close my books. And I think that the Potterfans, the real Potterfans, the Potterheads, the diehardfans, are the most loyal community on the planet. Not many people stick around the same interest with such a passion for ten years. Especially not young people. I love Rowling so much and I wish that someday I could meet her and thank her for what she did for me and millions of other fans.

Yes I'm a crazy diehard Potterfan! (and with that I mean the story and not the actors, though I love most of them  as well) and I'm proud of it! I even considered naming my pets after characters. If I ever own a male dog, it will be called Sirius.

And this is how I feel right now:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten