Pages

maandag 29 augustus 2011

Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom

Or that is what they say. Today I got a confirmation that I know myself at least a bit. I've got my welcome letter into Pottermore (and it's awesome) and well, I had been sorted. I always wanted to be a Gryffindor because I love the common room so much and I adore the lion and the colors, but deep down I know I'm not really brave. I knew that I will probably be a Ravenclaw. Why? Well I simply love to read and to acquire knowledge of various subjects that interest me and believe me, that a lot.

For instance, I always disliked chemistry and physics at school because it is really hard. But earlier I was discussing chemistry and I discovered I really like it and I used to know the Periodic Table of Elements by heart (well, the primary elements), but not anymore. The only two subjects I hated at school were maths and French because I sucked at it! I'm very good at economics and was almost always the top my class.

The only problem I have, is that I tend to be lazy and that I learn a lot better if something is explained. Sometimes I would love to go to school again, but I know I won't be able to put time in my hobby's then and I really don't want to neglect horse riding because it makes me so happy and so relaxed.

Well maybe I should just lend some books about history or something from the library and learn on my own.

#Mischief Managed,  #Nox.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten