Pages

zondag 7 augustus 2011

Update

It's been a while since I've wrote a blog, not because I had no time but because I didn't had much to talk about. Well I'm still doing the usual stuff: gaming, writing my fanfic, reading and horse riding. I'm trying to get a job, but I have trouble finding one. I almost never get answers and I can't call myself since that costs a fortune and I don't have that kind of money. And if I get an answer, then it is a polite: you're not the person we're looking for.

And tomorrow I'm picking up my photography again. I'm not going to work with people yet, but with animals (horses) and environment and there is a chance that I'm going to do some fantasy like shoot with Amber. I just need to make some stuff to let her saddle and bridle look more fantasy like. And yes, I'm an expert in things like that. Not.

Yesterday night I've finished Bones of the Dragon by Weis and Hickman. I liked the book. I really hate the main character. He's a selfish, lying arrogant brat and still I like the story! Now I'm reading The Shattering, prelude to Cataclysm by Christie Golden. I read the first chapter and well so far, so good. I have high expectations of the book since I loved her: Arthas, Rise of the Lich King so much. It was one of the best books I've read so far.

Beside that, me and my fiance have planned two two major trips: around may/june we hope to go to Ireland and travel around for a week with a covered wagon pulled by a Tinker/Irish cob (my favorite horse breed) and in September/October of 2012 we want to go a midweek to London to do some shopping, museums and, of course, Leavesden Studios (Harry Potter).

I'm still suffering from post Potter depression. Every time I watch something Potter related, I feel a bit down but i'm looking forward to Pottermore! I have an early account so I hope I will get invited to test Pottermore in the next couple of weeks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten