Pages

maandag 19 december 2011

Job rant


I'm looking for a job for about a year, but I must say that I didn't always put a lot of effort in it, and I have been doubting a lot what I really wanted to do with my life (and I'm still not really sure.) But now I decided to go for it. I am going to be a little picky, since I don't want to end up doing something that I absolutely hate. I want to be able to get out of bed in the morning, feeling good and wanting to go to work.

I'm a bit ashamed of myself of sitting home and doing nothing for a year, but I have the feeling I needed that. A break from life. Just sitting home, doing nothing. But now that period is over and I'm ready to go for it, for 200%! I want a job so I can buy a desktop computer, because my laptop, or better failtop, is dying slowly. I also want my drivers license and a car. I'm not a big fan of cars, but I was so frustrated this morning when I missed my bus that I want to be selfish and say: screw the environment, I want a fucking car! The third thing I want is money to buy and take care of a second horse or to go and live with my BF, not sure what will happen first, time will tell.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten