Pages

vrijdag 5 oktober 2012

Weekend!

Well first two weeks of University are done and I have had all my classes. I like all most all of them (so far) and that's great!

My favourite course right now is Introduction to the Literature in English. It's very interesting but it's also a big pain in the ass. I have to 'prepare' a 21 pages introduction of the Middle Ages and read a part of Beowulf for Monday. With prepare they mean you have to know what's in it, since there might be a test about it. Great. Right now I find it difficult to actually figure out what is important (because there so much background information about it) so i hope we'll get a test on it so that I have an idea on what they ask. Right now I'm using post-its with an extremely brief summary on it and I put them in my book.

So this is what my weekend looks like:



So what are you doing this weekend?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten