Pages

dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Birthday Blog

It’s been too long that I had time to update my blog and now I’m running behind with the Photo challenge thingy, but who cares!

I had an awesome day! I had breakfast in bed and I’ve been lazy all morning. When I finally got up, my boyfriend and I went to Antwerp because it was such a nice day! Almost springlike!
We did some “shopping” and we went to have some lunch. After that we hung around a bit and then we went to the theatre for a movie: Burlesque starring Cher and Christina Aguilera.
It was an awesome, very relaxing movie! My BF finally likes burlesque concept (yah!) . In the movie was drama, romance, humor, music, dance and of course lovely costumes! I really had a great time and it’s been a while since I saw a movie with a lot of dancing and music that I actually like!
After that we went to have dinner at the Boston Steak House and now I am writing this blog in my bed….
The list of birthday presents:

Money
A moomin bag (still on it’s way)
and four books:
-                    The redemption of athalus by David and Leigh Eddings
-                   A game of Thrones (book 1 from A song of Ice and Fire series) by George R.R. Martin
-                   Fallen by Lauren Kate
-                  Part 1 of the Tudor series by Philippa Gregory (still on its way)
And more presents to come…. 

and at last I want to thank everyone who gave me birthday wishes! It's a small gesture, but I really appreciate it!!!

ps: and today my favorite artist launched the site of his solo project... a coincidence? I think no! (of course it is but hey....)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have a games of thrones to. Keep your head with it while reading, it's pretty confusing with the politics & names ;)

    Happy birthay to btw ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Late happy Bday !
    Maar mijn gsm is kapot -.- n kben gisteren vn heel den dag nie op de pc geweest :<

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen