Pages

donderdag 17 februari 2011

Short first impressions of Risen + Arcania

I’ve tried out two games this week: Risen and Arcania (Gothic 4) and I both like them! Arcania has such beautiful graphics! I really love the gameplay and the voice acting. I loved it that you begin as a shepherd in the game. It’s really funny and original. TRhe frist thing you basically see are very fluffy sheeps!
Risen has a nice gameplay as well, but the graphics are not as pretty as in Arcania. You start out as you wake up on an island after a shipwreck and with the help of a tutorial you find some meat, learn to cook it and you find a friendly stranger who helps you out.
I would really love to play these games, but I don’t have the money to buy them (well I do have the money, but I want to save it)
Guess I have to wait a while before I can play them….

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten