Pages

donderdag 28 juli 2011

Looking for: Self Discipline

Okay I decided for the x time to lose some weight but I have two problems:

1. I lack self discipline and I'm easily tempted
2. The only sport I enjoy is horse riding

I want to lose weight by changing my eating pattern, not by following a diet, since I don't want to be on a diet for my whole life. So replace candy with healthy snacks like fruit or every now and then a biscuit without chocolate or something. The key to lose weight is to sport, but the only sport I really enjoy is horse riding and while it's a pretty intensive sport (depends a bit what you do, dressage, jumping,...) you won't lose a lot of weight by doing it. But I dislike fitness, jogging,... I like swimming but then you have to wear a bathing suit and I really hate that xD


I haven't stood on the balance (?) for over a year so I have no clue how much I weight and how much I want to lose. For now I'm aiming to lose two dress seizes, but to be honest, I just want to feel better and get rid of my tummy.

Well, I keep you updates!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I've recently started to diet again, and if you do it in a healthy way (not fasting, but healthy food and keeping an eye on your calorie intake), you won't gain it again as much, unless you really start binging daily.
    If you're interested, I've found a lot of inspirational blogs on Tumblr and I'd be happy to help you, too. It'd be great to have a 'diet buddy', that way you can help each other not to give up.
    First tip: start a food diary!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You a diet o_o You look awesome!

    But anyway, I'm trying to work out more and pay attention to me food. But I don't want to forbid myself eating yummy things like pasta or every now and then a bit of fanta or something. I bought running shoes and clothes and tomorrow (if the weather is not too bad) I'm going to start running!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha thanks, but that's with clothes on xD No seriously, I need to work on my legs. I know how to dress in a way that covers up my flaws.
    And you definitely don't have to ban pasta, it's really not that bad. You could try to eat less at once or switch to whole grain pasta, that's VERY healthy! And a bit of Fanta every now and then won't hurt either.
    Good luck in each case! You can do it! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen