Pages

zondag 23 december 2012

Looking back and looking forward

2012 is close to ending so I decided to look back on it. It has been a pretty cool year but nothing extraordinary. I certainly have some highlights:

- Cologne and seeing The Rasmus for the 4th time together with my boyfriend.
- Got to know some awesome people and one of them became one of my dearest friends.
- I decided to go to university instead of going to work
- Saw The Rasmus for the 5th time in Antwerp and managed to have a chat and a picture taken with Lauri! (one life goal accomplished!) and this experience was shared with my boyfriend and one of my best friends :D

All by all a pretty good year without too many downs. I hope 2013 will be the same or perhaps even better! I'm not going to make any resolutions since there is no way I'm going to do them anyway. instead I will list some realistic things I want to do this year, some plans:

- Go on vacation. preferably Norway with my aunt and uncle, else London.
- See The Rasmus or Lauri live, it would probably include travelling to Germany/Finland/... so maybe I can make this my vacation!
- Write more. I'm already doing a fair bit of writing, thanks to my and my friend's little project.
- Spend more time with my horse. It will be much easier when the sun sets later;
- Save up money to stalk The Rasmus on their next tour. Yes, I'm addicted.

It's not much, but I think it would be difficulty enough to complete every single plan. I am looking forward to the new year, even though I'm not tired of the wonderful 2012.

So what are your plans for 2013?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten