Pages

zaterdag 15 december 2012

New books!

Yesterday I went to visit one of my best friends who lies in a hospital in Ghent and I've combined it with a visit to Het Boekenfestijn (lots and lots of cheap books.

When I complete my around, I had over 70 Euro of books in my trolley. After mercilessly cutting in the books, I ended up with seven books that costed about 40 euro's
I bought:
 
- The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare, illustrated by Harold Copping

- Wolfbreed by S.A. Swann
- The Legend of Sigurd and Gundrun by J.R.R Tolkien (deluxe edition)
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Garheme
 - Utopia  by Sir Thomas More
- The Last Dickens by Matthew W. Pearl

There are two others I had received last week, after ordering them from The Book Depository:

- Dragon Champion by E.E. Knight
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Georgy 


So again I have a lot books to read and unfortunately not enough times, since I have to study for the exams.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten