Pages

zondag 26 juni 2011

Graspop 2011: Same Old Song!

One word to describe Graspop 2011 (well the Saturday) : EPIC.

I've been screaming, headbanging, almost moshing and dancing (wut dancing on metal?)

Diablo Blvd: They were so awesome. Alex was so happy that so many people came to listen to them and he first mosh pits, crow surfing and wall of death happened during the Diablo performance. I remember when I went to a performance of a rock band and they asked for a mosh pit... it's silly... how can you mosh on rock? It wasn't even hardrock.

Lacuna Coil: I sang/screamed so hard during their performance and they played all my favorite songs. Awesome! Best performance of the day!

Firewind: They were really good. I'm not a big fan of them, but I really like there sound. Ooh, and the singer is handsome.

Moonspell: Okay, it's not really my type of metal, but I could live with it.

Arch Enemy:  Only heard a few minutes because the marquee was so crowded and I am too small (and no damn screens!) and we decided we wanted a good spot for the next band. But well... Angela is just awesome!!

Pain: It started bad for me because it got pushed the whole time and they were stepping on my feet! Stupid lame ass moshpit! I kicked someone, hit a girl with a bottle and Timothy kicked a guy so hard that he flew two meters far... then I could start enjoying and dancing! Yes, dancing. Industrial metal ftw.

Cradle of Filth: I expected a lot of them, but was a bit disappointing. The music was great but the vocals muuh... He screamed so fucking high that my ears ached. And they didn't played songs from my favorite album (Thornography) but I was happy that I saw them live nonetheless.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten