Pages

dinsdag 21 juni 2011

Starting to draw again: Dragons

I decided I want to start drawing again. I know I'm not an artist or anything and probably I will never be good enough to call myself that, but hey, I can try.
I decided to draw on paper and colour (or at least try) it in photoshop. Why not do both in photoshop? Because photoshop isn't meant to be be used to draw and a tablet and a pen are not... well... as good as a plain old pencil.

I decided to start with dragons. Dragons are so fun to draw and there is no right or wrong way to do it, since they don't existed (unless you count komodo dragons). The only thing you have to try is to balance. A giant dragon can't fly with small wings....  A dragon with very small hind legs and long front legs will have trouble walking. The only thing you need to think about is the skeleton and the intestines.

I have seen dragons with wings like birds, bats or even no wings. You have seadragons, earthdragons, icedragones etc...

So hopefully, you will see a dragon sketch / drawing appear here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten