Pages

maandag 27 juni 2011

Hardcore gamer

It's been a while since I wrote a blog about gaming...
The last few weeks I've been gaming pretty "hardcore". If I have nothing else to do, I pretty much game from around 10.00-11.00 until 22.00 or something. A lot that is. Of course I take a break (reading, writing, just lying in my bed,...) so my eyes can rest a bit.

The games I am currently playing are:

World of Warcraft on a roleplaying server. Right now I have 2 active roleplaying characters. A human mage called Liljah Lanismor and is around 22 years old. She has lost her parents because of the scourge and lived with her aunt and uncle. Recently she spread her wings and is trying to find her own way in the world.
My other char is a Night Elf (I prefer Kaldorei) Druid called Syriss "Sy" Moonwing. She about 800 years old and has fought at the Battle of Mount Hyjal. She's really fun to play since she always tries to hide her emotions because she thinks emotions make you look weak.
Well I love both my characters and i think they are amazing! I'm really proud that I made such a believable Kaldorei druid and I worked very hard at her history. Playing a 800 year old char isn't easy (and there are people playing 10 000 year old characters!!!!!) but it's so much fun.

Dungeon Siege III: So far this games has been a disappointment and I only just started! The controls are buuh and the game is very difficult. I don't like game's that are really hard. I always want to start of easy and if I managed to finish and the game is good enough to play again, I will try the harder modes as well. I'm thinking to try and start off with a different char. Perhaps a melee char would be easier to start of with...

Games I want to play:

Oblivion is an amazing game. I've spent already hours playing it, exploring the world and I'm so looking forward to the sequel, Skyrim. The only problem with this game is, as soon as I encounter a firebolt, my whole laptop crashes and believe me, it sucks big time. I'm going to try it again though, since I have had sume updates for my graphic card. Hopefully this will fix my issue. Else I'm going to be very disappointed.

The Witcher 2: I just bought this game this morning and I'l going to install it later today and try it out. It seems like an awesome game and I heard a lot of good things about it, so hopefully it won't be disappointing. I never played the first one, but who cares? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten