Pages

dinsdag 26 juli 2011

Filmmusic

I love film and game music so much. Especially the music of fantasy films. My favorite soundtracks are

Lord of the Rings trilogy by Howard Shore

Harry Potter series (Deathly Hallows score by Alexandre Desplat is my favorite)

but I also like the music from Narnia (and Artiests for Narnia), Black Swan (I don't like the film though), Pirates of the Caribbean, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Dinosaur and many more...

My favorites tracks:

May it Be  vocals by Enya (The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring)


Gollum's Song vocals by Emiliana Torrini (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers)


Into the West vocals by Annie Lennox (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)


Concerning Hobbits (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring)


The Tunnel (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2)


Obliviate (Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows part 1)


Double Trouble (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)


Hedwig's Theme (Harry Potter)



Evacuating London (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten