Pages

maandag 11 juli 2011

Harry James Potter

Harry may not be my favorite character in the series, but I admire him so much. He has suffered so much in his young life and he just keep going on, standing his ground and never ever giving up.

I love that Rowling didn't made him "absolute good" and "flawless". For a long time i felt a bit sorry for Harry for everything that happened to him, but when I read Order of the Phoenix, I realized that I felt sorry for the wrong person. I think few characters in fiction had a tougher youth then Harry and his courage, love, steadfastness... will always inspire me.

I love the song that Ministry of Magic made about the end of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and it is, in a way, the essence of the series caught in a few sentences.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten