Pages

donderdag 21 april 2011

In need of inspiration for a tattoo

For a while I've been thinking to get a tattoo. I don't want a gigantic tattoo that is difficult to cover up.
The reason behind the tattoo I want is: my teenager years. Since February this year they were officially over and it was a great time.
Those ten years are, I think, very special to your life. These are the years you get influenced the most and that you make choices that can influence the rest of your life (school, friends...). I'm not saying that they will be the most important period of my life, but I just don't want to forget them.

Now the hard part: how do I represent this period in a tattoo?
I've been thinking about this for weeks and weeks and finally I might have found something!
For ten years 'from my 10th until my 20th birthday, there always have been something to do around Harry Potter. If it wasn't a movie, then it was a book. For ten years I've been waiting for the next book and next movie until it ends this summer.

So I decided to take something Harry Potter related, but now the question is: what?

I have googled some stuff and I found some very nice tattoos:

“Of course is it happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” (HP7, Quote of Dumbledore)
I love the above tattoo so much! But it's pretty big xD


I've always love this sentence... 


<3


This sentence is so true. I really believe it....

The pictures of above tattoos are taken from this blog


The Deadly Hallows (source: google)



I think it will be a very difficult choice since there are so many quotes, metaphors, events, "things" and characters in the books and movies. I have time until autumn/winter. 
  






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten