Pages

vrijdag 8 april 2011

A very nice day!

I had a very nice day today!

First my sweet teddy bear went to pick up my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 and he brought back a gift (a stuffed bear). We had breakfast together, took the bus to Berendrecht were Amber lives. I did some work with Amber.We are starting to becoming a very good team! She is getting a bit more balanced and more agile.
We still need to work a bit on her left gallop, which is a bit too stiff and clumsy. Also after the gallop she too forward, only wanting to gallop.
After the work we went to dike and then we went home again. we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1.

I still think it is an amazing movie! I love the special effects, the dark and a bit dramatic touch and the humor. Disc two, with the extra's, is a bit disappointing though. I expected more behind the scenes material.

And now I am writing this complete useless and boring blog xD

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten