Pages

dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Dancing Bears

I'm shocked.

I just saw a documentary on "Koppen XL" about dancing Bears in the Balkan countries. The owners of those bears really love them, but still they treat them so badly. They give the bears a nose ring and in some cases a hook in their cheeks. They give the the wrong food because they can't afford proper food for the bears...
I almost cried when they said how they dressage the bears... it's a nightmare!

There was someone who said it's part of their culture. Yup, that something to be proud about: animal cruelty is part of your culture...

I really admire the people who try to help those bears, animals in general, to get better living condition and save them from abuse and slavery.
Sometimes I thing that I should join such an organisation, but I can't. I won't be able to hold my temper and I will start to beat and insult the owners, and that's not a good thing.
If I have some savings, and I don't need it right away, or if I win the lottery I will surely give money to an organisation who fights for the animal rights.

Since I don't want any children, I want that my inheritance goes to such an organisation.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten