Pages

vrijdag 18 maart 2011

Random rant

Time for some random ranting. I've been delaying some stuff I wanted to do like forever..

I really need to start writing again. I've been delaying it for a while now because I had "better" stuff to do. I really enjoy writing and I like to get better at it, but then I need to read and practice a lot. I'm not the world worst writer but I am far from the best. I hope I can publish one book in my life, I don't care if it's fiction or non-fiction.

Finally I have a photography project that is actually going to happen! Well project... it was kind of impulsive! I want to make picture of a human and an animal and I've chosen a horse (actually a pony) and a model! I have a good feeling about it! I've never worked with horses and my camera at the same time, but I can work with them separately.. so combining them shouldn't be a major problem. I just a matter of patience.
I have a good model who can master some nice expressions and is always up for a challenge.
I really should put in some more effort to make a portfolio. It's not that I want to become a well known photograph, I just want to do it for myself.

A goal I want to accomplish is to get better with horses. It would be great if I could understand them better and get a tighter bond with them. I also want to ride an Endurance competition once. The shortest one is 25 km and it needs to be ridden at an average speed of 11 km/h, so that's is, with a trained horse, do able. This is my goal, for now, I want to achieve with horse back riding!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten