Pages

woensdag 2 maart 2011

Photography ideas...

I have a lot of ideas in my head for some nice pictures but it's not so easy to set every plan in motion.

1. I want to take picture of Doel. The only problem is that it is almost impossible to get their with the bus and I need good weather for it. Grey weather will suit the best I think...

2. I want to do a shoot for horse riding fashion. Seems real fun! And hard since i need to work with a model (need to find someone who's comfortable around horses. And someone who can ride will be the best choice I think because they have the right attitude on a horse. They know how they have to sit etc...) and i need a pretty horse and a good looking saddle and stuff. So manage equipment are out of question. Guess I have to wait untill I have my own horse and stuff.

3. Beach shoot. I had some plans there but for some reason I can't get them executed.... I really need someone who doesn't mind standing in the icecold water.

4. Alice in Wonderland shoot. I want to make a Alice in Wonderland themed shoot. I don't need to have a girl with long golden blond hair... but the general idea of Alice in Wonderland.

I really need some better equipment, but since I still don't have a job and there is a chance I won't be working until July, it will take a while. The shoot I want to do the most atm is the horse fashion thingy...


ps: Please don't steal my ideas. If I find out that someone stole them/used them, I'm going to be very very pissed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten